Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For the bride to be.

My friend Stephanie, of Cosmic Cowgirl, recently asked me to make a necklace for her soon-to-be-sister-in-law. Now my wedding day was one of THE best days EVER! I swear I would do it over and over and over again if I could. Everything, everything was perfect. And it was just so us. It was so casual and low key...several of my uncles wore Hawaiian shirts, I was bare foot, and my dad had a hot pink cast on his arm. It was priceless and I wouldn't change a single moment. So to say that date is special to me is an understatement. My hope would be that all brides feel that way for years and years after. So to give a bride a gift with her wedding day on it is so thoughtful. Because, if she is like me, every time she looks at it it will take her back to that memory of a truly beautiful, perfect day.