Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring is in the air and, um, I think we skipped winter.

I know that I am probably in the minority. But I like winter. I also know that I probably live in the wrong place if I want to see more winter. But this year, seriously, it's like we skipped it all together. And I need a little bit of cold to help me get through the 100 degree days of summer.

Anyhoo, nothing I can do about it. So I might as well get on board with spring. So I'm thinking spring colors, gardening, Easter, new jewelry ideas, all things fresh and new.

3 comments:

sassyglassdesigns said...

Red being my favorite color...these are great...even if red wasn't my fav. color, they would be great!

Tom Gibson said...

Speaking of fresh and new, new Ginger Man tomorrow night - be there or be square.

Metalsgirl said...

and I missed it! I am a loser!!