Saturday, December 5, 2009

PAPERooT

Last year I tried to share a few items that I thought you might like for holiday giving. I want to start with my friend Sandy at PAPERooT. I met Sandy at an art show that we did a few years ago. We were booth neighbors and we really hit it off. Most important - she's wonderful. Second, her art work is amazing!! I have bought several of her notebooks over the years as gifts and for myself. Not only are they useful but the are so cool! Her prices are insanely good - so if you are looking for a gift for coworkers - fantastic! Stocking stuffers - perfect!
...or consider tying them on the top of Christmas packages - I pride myself on my creative and fun Christmas wrapping. This year I am trying to make the wrapping itself part of the gift. So I really think these colorful notebooks would be much cuter and obviously more useful than your typical bow - don't ya think??!?! Check out Sandy's website. She rocks.