Tuesday, December 29, 2009

big blow out sale

This is no joke - I am having a move 'em on out, big-time, after Christmas, time for new stuff sale! I spent the day going through inventory and seeing what I still have after the holidays and I just want to freshen up my inventory. So, what this means is that I am posting 46! new items to my close out page! 46! Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings - in fact, every ring I had left after Christmas!
Not a thing wrong with this little gem - she just deserves a permanent home! Radishes? Beets? It's up to you? I love 'em both quite honestly.
Okay, so you might think the pearls are cheesy or you may love them - but I can't help but put the bottlecap (that was rescued just before it was doomed for eternity to the trash) with the pearl - classy meets trashy. sorry, I can't help it!

I'm anxious to get back in the studio and start working on some new ideas I've had. This time of the year is so exciting for me - don't get me wrong, the holidays are great, really great, but they are about making a whole lot of orders. Now, this time of year is when I get to be creative and make the ideas floating in my head a reality. Technically I am not back in the studio until the 4th...but the wheels are already turning...