Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have I got something for you...

I am seriously beside myself I am so excited that it is November!!! I love Fall, I love Thanksgiving, I love the crisp, cool air...okay, so here in Texas we don't quite have that yet...but I am sure it's on it's way. I hope, I hope, I hope. The minute fall hits it makes me want to light a fire and bake something. Since it was like 80 something today there was no fire but my dad and I did bake two apple pies today - office birthday tomorrow and he wanted to take pies, so I went over and we made two beautiful apple pies - one cinnamon and one ginger. yummy! Anyway, I want to pass my growing excitement on to you. So here's the deal - everyday for the first week of November I have some kinda special going on over at Metalsgirl. Here's the skinny:

  • Monday November 2: Free Shipping on anything and everything!

  • Tuesday November 3: a free resin and herb charm with EVERY purchase!

  • Wednesday November 4: for each purchase of a bangle charm bracelet you'll get a plain sterling bangle FREE!

  • Thursday November 5: buy one get one free bottlecaps!

  • Friday November 6: buy a chain or bangle on the Build Your Own page and your first charm is free!

  • Saturday November 7: Crave book will be just $10 today! Great gift for Austinites AND visitors.

Hop onto my website for more info on each day's special. Have fun!