Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tell me which one is YOUR favorite!!

I have tried and tried and I just cannot decide which movie I like more when it comes to Chrismas movies. Of course I do have it narrowed down to the two - Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life. But that just goes with out saying, right? I mean, what else is there to choose from? Maybe White Christmas, but nah, it's just these two.

So here's the deal. You tell me which one is your favorite. We'll see which one get's the most votes. And on Sunday November 30th I will draw one of the names from the list of voters and that person will win a pair of my brand new Resin Drop Earrings. Sounds fun, right?

Thanks in advance for participating!! Feel free to make arguments for why one movie is better than the other...or even make suggestions of other good holiday movies, understanding none can top these two! ;)