Monday, March 1, 2010

How is it March already?


It really still feels like I just put all of my Christmas decorations away and all of the sudden it's March. It's going to be a busy month - my mom's 60th birthday, my best friend's birthday, Tom and I are headed to New York for a week and that alone requires a fair amount of preparation when you have 12 dogs. I am having some fairly serious anxiety about leaving Preacher for a week, but I know life needs to be normal for all of us, including him.
I am hoping to make this trip to NYC a bit of a business trip and search out a store or two to carry my work. So, if you have any suggestions please send them my way.
And, if you're needing a little St. Patty's day luck, grab up a shamrock bangle with lime green resin with allspice for money and luck!