Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everyone's talkin' spring

Whether I like it or not I think winter is behind us. I know most people are more than ready for spring, I'm just more of a winter girl. I like winter clothes, winter food, fires in the fire place, etc. But it is nice to see all of the flowers and trees blooming. My wisteria is going nuts (I'll have to post pictures soon because it is gorgeous!).

Along with spring comes Austin's SXSW music and film festival. Our city fills, I mean fills to the brim with visitors here to see band after band after band. It's four days of insanity. Fortunately this also means lots of shopping. Today I received a lovely e-mail from an out-of-towner, Indiana I think, who found my work at Parts and Labour while here for South By. She liked my work and blogged about it today. So sweet! You can check out here blog post here. It's pretty awesome when someone takes the time to says such nice things about you. Thanks Martha!!