Monday, June 30, 2008

TRUNK SHOW!

Okay, I ask you, what could be better than hanging out at your favorite local pub, visiting with friends, having a cold beer (one of like 80 on tap!), and shopping? Um, not a whole lot if you ask me. So, come see me! I'll be at the Ginger Man on Wednesday July 2nd! I have done several trunk shows at the G-Man over the years and it is one of my favorit-est things to do!

Here's the deal - I'll be there from 6 o'clock to, well, at least 9, probably a lot later! We'll have some snacks, there will be LIVE music from Little Mikey and the Soda Jerks (love that name!), beer, wine, and jewelry. There will also be a show special! Bring some friends for a super fun evening! I get so few chances to see your bright, shining faces - I'd love a chance to visit!

Oh, and if you aren't local or not in town, visit my online trunk show! http://www.metalsgirl.com/ - I've set up a special grouping of jewelry for those of you who can't attend in person. And there is no shipping charge - because if you were at the live trunk show there would be no shipping!

Okay, I hope to see you there!!!!