Thursday, September 8, 2011

how many times can you fall in love?

You would think I would hit a point where I just cannot fall in love with another dog. I've loved a bunch of dogs. I guess I thought that at some point I would become desensitized to their charm. But no. With all of the fire stuff going on we've had to do a little foster dog shuffle within Blue Dog so Tom and I brought home Sophie. She came to Blue Dog a year or so ago as a puppy, was adopted out...but then somehow ended up at our city shelter. Don't get me started on that. We try so hard to make sure we place our charges in perfect homes, but sometimes people fool you. Selfishly I'm a little glad. I adore this dog. NO, we are not keeping her - but if you are a friend or family member of mine just know that I am beginning a heavy campaign to get her adopted within "the family"!
Seriously, how cute is this!?!?! My precious little brood. I love a lot of dogs.