Thursday, August 21, 2008

Old School Monogram

Let me start by saying that I don't know if I've ever owned anything monogrammed in my life. But my college roommate did. And while I still don't think I'd go out and get my towels monogrammed, I will totally wear my initials on this necklace! Or, get creative - get your kids initials with your last name as the larger middle initial, or grandkids, or anniversary date with two initials on either side - think custom! I gotta tell you - I love doing custom work. I like hearing the stories of who it's for and why. It makes it so special knowing who it's for as I make it. You can check out my custom page on my web site http://www.metalsgirl.com/art/custom.htm But you are getting a preview of this necklace because it's not even on my website yet. Just e-mail me if you want it!! :)