Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am in love with Bloggers!

So just this week I have gotten e-mails from two LOVELY bloggers letting me know that they are featuring my work in thier blogs! Super duper cool! The first one is focused on the bride-to-be and the blogger suggests my work as a great gift for bridesmaids! Which I love doing, by the way!


http://www.almostabride.co.uk/almostablog.htm?blogentryid=3948259

The second blogger's focus is on the benefit of blogging. She chose a photo of my gold bangles - and it looks awesome with the grouping of other folks work.



http://pfeifferphotos.blogspot.com/2008/09/blogging-low-cost-high-return-business_10.html

So I just want to say Thank You! I appreciate it a Real lot!

3 comments:

...:::AlmostaBride:::... said...

Thats ok! Your works Fab and my friend has gone home now to order her charms! <3

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Thanks for blogging about us on your blog...it was great to feature your work on ours!

Tina Pfeiffer
Pfeiffer Photos
pfeifferphotos.etsy.com

Kelly said...

Okay, you convinced me to plug my favorite jewelry artist. :-)