Monday, July 28, 2008

I am so addicted!

So, there's not a whole lot that I am addicted to...well, I am pretty addicted to "So, you think you can dance?", but other than that it's just Magnolia Bakery cupcakes. I mean look at them! And they are waaaaaaaay more delicious than they even look. So, I bring this up because we just decided to take a trip back to NYC this fall, we were just there in March but...I guess I'm a little addicted to the city too...so anyway, first thing that comes to mind is CUPCAKES! :) Then I thought, "how can I turn this into a business trip?" I have like 30 stores that carry my work around the United States and even one in Venezuela, but none in New York City. So, my new goal is to get a store in the city or in Brooklyn or both! This brings me to the REAL point of my blogging - if anyone knows of a store that might be a good fit for my work shoot me an e-mail or comment. I'm up for any suggestion! Thanks!

4 comments:

hello jamie: said...

I just found your jewelry site last night (and will be placing a custom order SOON)and then found your blog-- I used to live in Dallas, and used to live in New York-- random. Magnolia cupcakes rock my world, but I was always more obsessed with their cookies. Specifically, the toffee ones, and the ginger-spice ones. *dies*

Love your charms. Can't wait to place an order. I'm trying to figure out what I want. (Read: all of them- but I need to be frugal for a bit.)

Tom Gibson said...

I'm dreaming of Magnolia right now. Cupcake breakfast is in order soon!

Bee Square Fabrics said...

mmmmm Magnolia. We had their cupcakes as our wedding cake. Can't beat them. Just looking at them I recognized them right away! And now I'm drooling!

Azaiez said...

and if you ever make it down to DC... Cake Love is the best cupcake bakery ever!! My fave is vanilla with lime frosting! mmm...