Tuesday, February 22, 2011

randomness


The last couple of weeks have been off. I had a mean case of the flu which always messes me up for a good long while. I am a dreadful sick person. I am whiney and needy - I know, two qualities everyone loves! But this particular flu came with an extra helping of emotional ickies. There is the typical flu with the sore throat, head, body aches, nausea - but I swear this strain was accompanied by a heaping dose of depression. I would think it was just me but I had two friends that experienced the same thing! Weird, I know. But major bleck!

So, I have gotten behind on everything, blogging being fairly low on my urgency list. But at the same time I am missing it so I have a quick list of topics that have been running through my head that may or may not become full fledged posts in the near future...probably mostly NOT since they were conceived by a bogged down flu brain.

  • how do you begin to catch up on 430 emails?
  • the flu sucks.
  • how do my dogs know when I am sick and there fore wake up a half hour early?
  • my husband deserves a medal for putting up with me

On a completely unrelated note, go see The King's Speech. Tom and I went on my first day of beginning to feel normal again and it was soooooooo good! Go see it.

oh, and the photo has nothing to do with this post. It's just that my dogs are adorable and I can't help it.

That's all.