First of all, if you read this, live in Austin, and it's before 6pm on Sunday 12/12 do yourself a favor and get over to Cherrywood Art Fair! This might be the best year ever. Seriously. I have already purchased three or four gifts - four if I can manage to part with any of the cutest upcycled sweater flowers from Sarah Bird! Here are a few stand outs:
- Fat Cat Jewelry
- Jamie Jo Fisher
- Fleegal Farms Soap (my booth neighbor who saved me from an utter melt down!)
- Ornamental Things
- Soy Delites - may I suggest the Hill Country Christmas?
- Studio 3
- Bolsa Bonita - 3D mustaches, that's just a teaser, you gotta come see for yourself!!!
- Bluehaven Porcelain
- adaptive reuse
- Studio Rubiano
- a girl I had never met came up and said "I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog!" That was seriously so exciting!! So, if you read this and you know who you are - Thank you! That was a very cool moment for me.
- While looking through my bottlecaps a young, 20something girl squealed with delight when she found a Raymond Burr bottlecap! How cool is it that someone so young even knows who he is much less squealed about him AND purchased him!! Fantastic!
And last, I am in dire need of men gift suggestions. I have several boys/men to buy for. Help! If you have any ideas or suggestions I am all ears.
Off to bed. Sleep well my dears.