- not implement the plan well?
- forget how stressful last year actually was?
- or actually have a much, much busier year?
Here is what I do know - I have finally, finally been able to do a few of the things that I love about this time of year.
- I've begun wrapping presents. I love the art of wrapping a beautiful package. I think the invention of the gift bag was a major bummer.
- I went to dinner with the girls last night. We lingered over coffee and had that loooong talk that ranges for serious to laughter and can take the place of five visits to the therapist.
- And as I type I am getting to watch The Family Stone again for the 8 or 9th time.