Tuesday, October 19, 2010

new "About Me" photo?

This might seem like a ridiculously petty question to ask but I am seriously having trouble deciding. To change or not to change my photo on my "about" page. This one is in the running. I know the back ground is lacking, it's in an elevator. blah. But there is something about the photo that feels very me, very content, happy. So, if you feel so inclined have a peek at the current "about me" page of my website - HERE - and tell me: to change or not to change.

6 comments:

Copper Diem said...

Love the new one - great expression. And I love Rothko too! Although my five would be Rothko, Pollock, Kandinsky, Calder & Manet

resolute twig said...

I like the new one too.
Change is good. I say go for it!
:)

GetSilvered said...

It's a great photo - go for it :)

Janice said...

Dissenting voice here!! I love the new photo but not sure I'd select it for an 'about me' page. I LOVE the one you have now. The new one is sort of out of focus.....and just a little 'blah' to me. I might like it cropped in a little tighter.....but gotta say I love the photo you have there now. When I think of you, its never apart from your dogs. That may not be something you want to reinforce though - I know your life is more than your dogs.....

so anyway, there are my rambling thoughts.....

for what its worth. :)

Anne Currie said...

I LOVE this photo! so great of you! I think the wood looking background is very cool too. Great expression on your face...:)

Zuzu's Petals said...

Great Photo of You - do what you like but I say do the new!