Monday, May 24, 2010

It's about time.

I have been working very, very hard to put together this new line of jewelry. I like to think of myself as a fairly organized person but I'm not terribly patient. Typically when I make something new I am so anxious to get it "out there" that I post it to my website and move on to the next thing. Because my aesthetic is well, my aesthetic most of my work is pretty cohesive I think. But this time I really tried to restrain myself. I worked on necklaces, earrings, and bracelets and yesterday Tom and I had our own little photo shoot. If I was smart I wouldn't post these photos until I had them on my website so that you could hop on over there and buy them up - but I am too anxious to show them off and see what you think. I have posted a couple of items to my etsy shop if you'd like to go check them out. But in the mean time let me know what you think. Happy Monday.