Thursday, April 1, 2010

bock, bock Easter Bunny.


So even though Pasqual looks a bit manic in that first photo I still think he makes an awfully cute Easter Bunny! I don't typically dress the dogs up for holidays, but we needed a cute photo for an egg dying party invite.

Religious or not here are my suggestions for a fun, nostalgic Easter: no matter how old you are I recommend that you decorate eggs, hide AND hunt Easter eggs, make an Easter basket for someone, and eat some Peeps! I hope you get to enjoy a three day weekend and possibly some egg salad!! Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Shelly's Stuff said...

Gotta' love them bully breeds! He is just adorable. All the media people that make them out to be so bad need to spend some time around them and they'd see they are some of the most incredible animals! Have a great weekend!

Kate said...

My husband and I share a great love for white Pits. I sent him a link of this post and I thought he was going to melt. Thank you SO much for sharing! Happy Easter!

Pretty Fun said...

Too funny!

megan said...

completely love this. i admit to having put easter ears on pie too. heehee.