Tuesday, April 13, 2010

bleck, it's tax week.

I remember when I was a teenager working retail jobs. Tax time would roll around and I did my taxes right away because I always got money back. oh but times have changed. Now it's wait 'til the last minute to send the check of to the tax man. For those of you that dislike April 15th as much as me I have a put together a week full of Metalsgirl specials to put some fun in tax week.

Tax Week Specials
April 12 - FREE Shipping
April 13 - FREE chain with ANY purchase from the Build Your Own page
April 14 - get a FREE resin and herb charm in your choice of color with ANY purchase from the closeout page (one per order)
April 15 - Buy a gift card in ANY amount and I will add an extra 25% to your gift card! Ex. - $100 would become $125
April 16 - Buy one set of sterling or brass bangles and get a second set FREE!

So, check it out and take advantage of some deals!! Happy April.