Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It was lovely while it lasted.

I am not sure if Preacher could look more irritated. He had zero desire to play in the snow. I am surprised I got a picture of him at all. He didn't want to lift his head...I guess the snowflakes were getting in his eyes or something. Big baby.
I am pretending that this is a picture of The Business Man trying to catch a snowflake on his tongue. Not him trying to shake the snow off the minute it touched him. Even with his collegiate sweater on he was obviously not a fan of the snow.
And then there's Ozo who would run out the door every time I opened it. He probably thinks that this is the weather he was born for! He was absolutely precious in it...it's probably the most comfortable, temperature wise, that he has been all year.
So, the snow is mostly gone already, but it was so, so fun while it lasted.