Monday, February 22, 2010

Fingers crossed!

I know that probably every other person out there is tired of winter. Even for Texas it's been cold. I know there are areas that have been buried in snow week after week and I am sure you are sick of it. But I love the cold weather! I absolutely love it! Every time there is an inkling that we might get some kind of super cold front, especially involving ice and/or snow I start watching the weather like mad and crossing my fingers that it won't pass us by. So far, even though it has been record breaking cold - no snow. Bumm-er! BUT...tomorrow we have a 90% chance of snow! Could the weather men screw it up that bad? 90% chance, that's fairly good chance, right? I am all set to put the stew on first thing in the morning, I stocked up on wood, I am hoping that Tom will have to stay home from work. I'm a dork. I admit it. But I love this kinda thing. So, fingers crossed, toes crossed...snow, Snow, SNOW!

(oh, and those are my Bangle Resin Rings - love 'em all stacked up like that!!)

2 comments:

Mare said...

i hope you get it! We are expecting a string of snow storms coming in starting tonight and going thru the week in Upstate New York. The problem is, the temps will be in the mid 30's and so it will be heavy wet snow and icy rain. Yuck. i love the fluffy white stuff....

littlecherryhill said...

I am totally there with you on the cold weather! I can't wait! till winter comes here. I dream of all the time I can spend at the bench having fun.......love those stacking rings!