Monday, November 30, 2009

are you ready?


It's almost December!!!! I am sooo excited. Not only is it just a couple of days until December but we are getting a little cold snap here in Texas! I might be in the minority, in fact I heard the weather man say "it's going to be miserable" and I thought "speak for yourself!". Anyway, I love it. We went and picked out our tree today, put up decorations, and it was cold enough to bulid a fire! I can't tell you how many years we have put up our tree with the air conditioner on. It was so cozy tonight sitthing with the warm glow of the fire and Christmas lights, knitting while I watched Amazing Race. Just perfect.

So on top of just enjoying our lovely change in weather I am gearing up for the Austin Flea this weekend. If you live in or around Austin you should totally stop by! I am in some brilliant company like Stephanie Nance, Bolsa Bonitia, Flour Pots, Adaptive Reuse, Paper Root, Will Heron The show is at The Ghost Room @ 304 W. 4th between Guadalupe and Lavaca from 11-6 on Saturday December 5th. There will be beer tastings and music on top of all the great art. I am super duper excited - the only thing is that I will probably want to buy multiple somethings from every vendor there!!!