Monday, October 26, 2009

round 13

Preacher had his 13th round of chemo this past Friday. It was time again for the big daddy chemo drug so he was feeling a little poopy for a few days. Not a great apatite. But tonight he ate all of his dinner. yay! He's so funny - he's so much more interactive than he has been in years. I was working today and he came into my studio looking for some attention, which I readily gave him. Then I went back to work. But he wasn't done so he kept hitting my elbow with his head - this would be funny and cute if I wasn't pouring resin at the time! But I am pretty sure the rule is: if you are going through chemo you can do pretty much anything you want and you don't ever get in trouble!

4 comments:

thecosmiccowgirl said...

go preacher!

Jack the Schnauzer's Canine Cancer Journey said...

Which drug did Preacher get? I fully get that when they are going through Chemo they can do anything. Jack has now had 3 treatments in his second round and he looks and acts so well it is unbelievable. I actually cannot believe he came out of remission. I hope Preacher continues to do well x

Metalsgirl said...

oh, I am so sorry to hear that Jack came out of remission. But glad he is doing well. What a trooper! Precher got andrimyicin this last time. Luckily we only have that one once more!

Jack the Schnauzer's Canine Cancer Journey said...

Jack hasn't had that drug. His new protocol is slightly different and I have a feeling it may be included this time. But yes he is doing so well - after his Chemo (Doxcorubucin) this week we stopped at the dog park and he was chasing dogs around like a lunatic.