Thursday, September 17, 2009

Calgon take me away!

I am not a morning person. At all. This morning the girls showed up to clean at 8:30 and I was still asleep. Okay, first, I know what you are thinking "poor you. you have girls to clean your house. you get to sleep until 8:30. waaaaa!" I know. I am very lucky. Don't I tell you all the time how lucky I am? So, we have wonderful girls who clean the house. And yes, I sleep past 8:30 - let's just leave it at that. But, I stay up late. Sometimes working until 11 or 12 at night. Sometimes with the computer in bed catching up on e-mail at 1am. Anyway, I'm a little tired and a little overwhelmed with ACL looming so near in the future. Will it go okay? Will I have enough inventory? Is my set up/display good enough? etc. Normal anxiety before a big show I think. So I am day dreaming this morning of the beach. The serenity of the ocean. ahhhh, calgon, take me away.