Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Blog Contest

You all are getting a serious sneak peek at this new design. Seriously, I just finished it yesterday and photographed it last night. Since it's brand new I thought I would see how well received it would be by having a little contest. All you have to do is comment on this blog - I will draw from the commenter's and one person will receive THIS very necklace. So if you like it - comment. I will draw a winner on April 21st. Oh, and don't forget to leave your e-mail so I can notify the winner!!
It's made of sterling silver and slivers of mother-of-pearl. The chain is 16in. long but there is an added length of about an 1 1/2 inches with the bar of MOP. The necklace, when i do get it posted to my website and etsy and 1000 Markets and will retail for $32. Lemme know what you think. Oh, and happy Friday!

18 comments:

Flight Fancy said...

That necklace is very pretty, and unique. I think you will do well with this design!

Trade Parade said...

That is an awesome necklace! <3

-Bethany
choconaut.etsy.com

robyncz said...

I think I'm disqualified since I won once before, but I want to say this design is spectacular.

Well done!

Heather said...

It's just stunning, nice work!

sassyglassdesigns said...

It is gorgeous...very unique.

Meredith said...

I think that it is very pretty, and the colors are just up my alley! Good job.

~Meredith F.

Joanne said...

I really like it too, Laura! (AND I WANT TO WIN!)

supposedly said...

The necklace is beutiful, and so unlike anything I've seen before!

Claire said...

This is really really cool, and so different - seems really organic...I really really like it. I love all of your designs though.

My word verification is "zonsatic". I don't know what that means, but it sure sounds cool.

life with boys said...

Super cool necklace! I love all of your designs and wear my 3 bracelets-wisdom, hope and courage-every day!

pickleberries said...

Beautiful new piece! Quite different from your other work, but equally as fun.

Lonnie
pickleberries@hotmail.com

Bets said...

LOVE THIS! I tried to make some earrings like this, but they didn't turn out nearly as cool! Good luck with the sales.
betsyonetsy.etsy.com
betsymcknight at yahoo

thecosmiccowgirl said...

gorgeous--reminds me of the beach. when i was in california last week, i realized that all the things i missed about growing up there were natural: the ocean, the flora, the smell of the air. i love it.

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

A great design, and priced well. I think it will do very well.

emster said...

Awesome necklace! I love it!

elehane@gmail.com

One Sheep said...

I think the simplicity of the design ia as important as the originality, and will make it very popular. It's also one of those pieces that can go with just about any outfit, dress up or down, so it would probably become a favorite piece very quickly.

UrbanJunkies/zuppaartista said...

oh wow! that necklace is bada#%!!! i love it! :)
-michelle
urbanjunkies/zuppaartista

muttsandsuch said...

so beautiful and organic. I hope you sell many of them!!
terrah@muttsandsuch.com